Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!

This is what we woke up to this morning! For once, we actually got more than predicted! It was around 6.5 inches this am and has been snowing most of the day! I will try and get some pictures of the HUGE icicles hanging from our house this afternoon. I have a love/hate relationship with snow. It is beautiful to look at: so clean, untouched , pure but it is COLD. I strongly dislike being cold. Even as a child, I didn't spend much time in the snow..too cold. I have told Matt I am so glad to not be a single mom anymore in the snow. The reason is simple..he is the one who can go out and play with the kids in the snow! This year I am staying inside completely with Zach. In the future, I will go out to take pictures of the kids but definitely not stay out long! This is a very weird snow for our area, really fine and dry. Haley, Lily and Kendall all went out exploring this morning! They decided that the best use of the snow was for snow angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment