Monday, January 11, 2010

Plans

Okay so I have already missed one day of blogging. But hey that is life and Sunday (yesterday) was so busy that I just did not have time :P.

This weeks looks really busy from the outside but I keep telling myself that it is normal and I have more time than I think. I pray this is the truth. Today, my BFF came over this morning to hang out before she had to go to work. It was awesome, I enjoyed talking to her and we got to catch up on things. For the rest of the day, I need to do at least 3 loads of laundry, working on getting the snow village down so I can clean the living room, make the peanut butter desert for Sunday. Tuesday, I have to start working on organizing Tax information which includes a major cleaning of the file cabinets. I also need to get the chocolate crackers made for the Dedication. The weather is predicting flurries so Haley may be at home. Wednesday, finish up the stuff I didn't get to on Monday or Tuesday and clean the house! Thursday most of the day is spent on Angel Food. I will be at the church from 10-1 and then Matt is there from 5-6. Friday, Nancy is coming to watch the kids in the morning so I can cook.......

Ok I can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment