Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday end of Bad Weather Week!

Not much going on here. Haley was out of school again today, that is four days out of five this week. Matt was also home all day. He is on call this weekend so he may or may not be at home at any given time. We are hoping that he is able to get up ALOT of the backer board in the bath area. I would love for us to get it all complete but I seriously doubt that will happen with everything else going on! Our federal income taxes are suppose to arrive next Friday, with our states to arrive shortly there after hopefully! We are planning on using this money along with Matt's bonus to complete the bath area and get the room inspected. I am so ready for this to be done. I want my new master bedroom suite with a big comfortable bed, HUGE tub that I can soak in and a nice neat organized closet! Matt and I have spent several hours talking and planning the last several weeks to get our financial situation back on track. I must confess that he is doing better in this area than I am. I am just tired of being poor. But I know in the end it will be worth it! I am really hoping that once we get this room finished it will be easier to get and stay on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment