Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lazy Saturday

It must be a first, there is nothing scheduled for today, the house is decent, and I have nothing on the "I must get this done list." So it has turned into a very peace and lazy days. Matt has gone to church for the last workday as we are scheduled to have our first service in the new building in the morning. Haley is still at her dad's, Amanda is working so the little ones and I have been at home in our pjs. I have had a chance to order some Christmas presents, read all the blogs I am behind on and just sit around and veggie. I also am writing 2 post so hopefully that is a good sign of things to come. This afternoon, I promised the little ones we would go out and pull weeds from the playground as well as a trip to Walmart for tax-free weekend. The most exciting news is that we have started Potty training with Zach. If you know us or have been reading awhile then you realize that we have been working with Kendall almost a solid year on potty training. However, Amanda, Haley and Lily were all trained prior to being 2 years old. Zach has used the potty 3 of the 4 times I have taken him today. So is this the end of diapers in our house?

No comments:

Post a Comment