Friday, May 21, 2010

Potty Training- Kendall Style

Kendall is approaching 2 so the dreaded potty training is looming over us! We actually got down the small potty several weeks ago and I bought and put up (out of sight) the rewards. Kendall has been sitting on the potty at least once a day with no results. But I had decided to not stress and just be laid back with this effort. Yesterday, Amanda, Lily, Kendall, Zach and I went to Winston to Target and Costco for groceries and items for Amanda's baby shower. We decided that Olive Garden would be good for lunch. So after we ate I took Lily and Kendall to the bathroom. Kendall was still dry and asked to "Pee on Potty" because that is what Lily was doing. I decided to let her sit and she DID IT! Within a minute of sitting down,she had peed! I was so excited and let her use my cellphone to call Matt! I am hoping this will be the start of an easy journey but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment