Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip

I am super excited after getting back from my first trip to Harris Teeter for Super Doubles. I had made the comment to Matt that I thought Super Doubles would be better right now then Triples and I was right :). I actually made the trip today with a friend, this was her first trip to Harris Teeter so it was awesome to help her "find" the deals. So I spent a total of $27 and saved $124 or 82% this is the highest this year besides one trip to CVS. I was able to grab 9 free items, 6 boxes of cereal, 4 cans of Tomato soup, 5 containers of juice and 3 frozen pizzas. Those are just the highlights. I did use a Raincheck to grab 2 packs of diapers at 0.09 cent each, but these are included in my totals so this was AWESOME! No picture today because my kitchen table is a mess and since it was lunch time when I came in. I decided to clean and take a picture was not worth the effort!

I am super busy this week and now understand how hard it is to keep up with blogging and my crazy life. I will try to get better but the rest of the week includes a second trip to HT, Amanda's baby shower and a quiz meeting. So I wonder if I actually will!

No comments:

Post a Comment