Thursday, May 27, 2010

Detailed CVS post

I am going to do a detailed post on my trip to CVS today. It is a beginner transaction that anyone who uses diapers or wipes can repeat this week as well. I had not planned on buying diaper but the body wash ECB printed out together as one 8 instead of two 4ECBs.

I did start out with 3ECB from the Pantene deal that is also running this week. But I did 2 transactions today.
First Transaction: 2 Gillette body washes on sale for $4.00 each.
Used BOGO coupon from 5/2 PG and 2 ECB. Total OOP 2.62 and earned 9ECB (8 for Body wash and 1 for 4th time using Green bag tag)

Second Transaction: Huggies Wipes (216 count) $5.99 (Sale)
Huggies Jean Diapers (sale) $9.99
CVS lip balm 30 SPF $1.99
Used CVS printed Wipes coupon 2.00, Man. coupon 1.00, Diaper coupon 3.00, CVS printed $1 off any sunscreen product and 9ECB from previous transaction. Total OOP $1.09 which was tax!

This made by total OOP $3.79 and my saving $31 or 91% . Now just to be fair I am adding my trip from Sunday because I would have done a similar transaction if they would have not been out of the body washes already. My total OOP at CVS for the week is $23 with a savings of $47 or 67%. Prior to couponing, I would have spent $23 on the two packs of diapers on sale and a large pack of wipes. So I am still REALLY pleased with my trip. In fact Amanda and I may go tomorrow and use her card for body wash just as a money maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment