Friday, May 14, 2010

Count your Blessing

Growing up this was one of my favorite songs. I woke up this morning with the tune and words in my head. So after waiting all day to decide what to blog about, I figured this might be a good day to be thankful for what I have and not focus on what I don't..Will you join me and leave a comment with your "blessing" today?

1. A wonderful husband who is willing to help with laundry, dishes and house cleaning as long as I ask.
2. 5 wonderful children who every day I can see making stride and enjoying life. (OK only the three little happen every day but I still love my teens!)
3. A borrowed van that allows me to work and do simple errors but more importantly give me the ability to not be stuck at home!
4. A job that allows me to work a couple of hours a week.
5. Money to cover the bills for the month and "promised" money to be able to cover the unexpected expense of a new transmission.
6. A garden with growing plants and flowers that is exciting to watch grow!

Count your blessing with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment