Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sick

This whole week has been fast and difficult. I am posting on Saturday morning but this is my Friday night post.

Monday... Matt came home early from work and we picked up Kendall's new glasses. We took Lily and Kendall to the doctor. Lily has a double ear infection and Kendall has the start of one.

Tuesday- Snow day. I went to work while Haley watched the girls. I worked 4 hours!

Wednesday- Honestly I can't remember anything about this day :)

Thursday- Lily started with a fever and complaining of her stomach hurting. She actually woke up in the middle of the night and threw up. On Thursday evening I started feeling really really bad. I attempted to go to bed at 8pm but was up ALOT this night.

Friday- Ibuprofen really helped me feel better. Amanda watched the little ones while I worked for 3 hours today. Both Kendall and Zach are whiney and probably have the same stomach bug as Lily and I. Amanda also is sick!

What a week! YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment