Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Menu Post 6/07

Well last week was ok... we managed to stick to the plan for 3 of the 5 days. Over the weekend, we ended up splurging. Matt and I had our anniversary dinner out on Saturday night. Then on Sunday, we ate out 2 meals with friends. So it it back to eating at home this entire week. My goal is to not eat out at all. I still have not made the "tator tot cassrole" so I am taking it off the menu. This is the last week of school so we are going to start eating out of the freezor as well.

Monday: Tacos (I have to pick up some lettuce and tomatoes for this)
Tuesday: Ham steak with brown sugar carrots and stewed apples (This is all food that needs to be eaten before it starts to go bad.)
Wednesday: Steaks on the grill
Thursday: Grilled chicken
Friday: Chicken fried rice or spaghetti

I hope we can stick to this. I will be making a trip to Costco next weekend. I need to pick up some hamburger meat as this is the only meat we do not get from Angel Food now.

No comments:

Post a Comment