Thursday, June 3, 2010

MAY in Review

Wow! I can't believe it is already the 3rd day of June. May turned out to be a very very busy month for us indeed. I have got a few minutes to update on the monthly goals.

Blogging- I just checked the number of post for the month and it was 21. Not too bad considering that I have been really trying to blog at least 5 times a week. This is the same number of post as January and the second highest, with March being the most. I wonder why I was able to post so much in March?

Reading my Bible- I sucked at this and need to make it a higher priority! This will be my focus on June.

Preschool with Lily- We have completed 6 days of preschool this month. The biggest thing is that I have finally finished the planning part of "Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons." I am going to start this with Lily either tonight or tomm.

budget- It sucked this month, if you read my last post you understand why. My goal is to spend 500 a month or less on groceries including diapers, formula, cleaning and personnel items. Last month I did provide the food for Amanda's baby shower but my grocery budget was over $1000. I have got to get better and at least down to the average of $620 for June!

Work is needed in all areas but I know that God will show the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment