Sunday, June 13, 2010

Highest Ever Savings at CVS

After reading my last blog, you know that I do not roll ECBs but try to spend them all at the same time. I also am a member of "CVS advisory" panel. I found the information for this on Southern Savers. So far I have completed 3 surveys, one of which I received information about yesterday via email. I have to admit I was very skeptical because it promised 10 ECB if you qualified to participate and 2 just for trying so I thought okay why not. I did qualify for this survey which involved watching a commercial and typing in responses.

So today, I took my 10 ECBs and my printed list and did a quick trip to CVS. I was able to snag a couple of money making deals. One of which is on the Gillette Body Wash ( sale price $4 with 4ECB). I also had a BOGO coupon and thought great two more free things of body wash. The register actually printed out ECB on both of the items. Here is a break down of the transactions

Transaction #1
4 SOBE Water (sale price $1 each)
2 Gillette Body Wash ($4 each)
1 Herbral Essence Shampoo ($5.99)
Coupons used BOGO Gillette
2 BOGO SOBE Waters
1 off Shampoo
10 ECBs
Total with Tax 1.56, ECB received 8 for Gillette and 2 for Shampoo

Transaction #2
2 Packs of Huggies Diapers (sale price 8.98)
Coupons used 2 x $3.00 off Diapers
10 ECBs from previous transaction
Total with Tax 2.30

Total Out of Pocket $3.56 total saved $47 or 92%!

No comments:

Post a Comment