Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I still Love CVS

My first patient on Tuesday morning cancelled so I decided to make a quick trip to CVS on my way to work. The main reason for this trip was to use a rain check for 2 L Diet Cokes for 0.79. I also planned to get a couple of free items and some cheap toothpaste because my stockpile was down to one tube. But I found an awesome deal, the Crest Complete toothpaste is changing packaging and some were marked down to $1.95! So for $6.11 I was able to purchase 5 2L of Diet Coke, 6 tubes of toothpaste, 2 8 ct bottles of Excedrin and 1 thermcare wrap. Total saved 34.02 or 82%

So last night I was given 3 more coupons for the toothpaste and decided to use them. today I spent 5.66 and saved 15.77 or 74%. I also received an additional 4 ECB back to use on my next purchase.

CVS is still my favorite store!

No comments:

Post a Comment