Saturday, September 17, 2011

His Timing not mine

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and Wait for the Lord.

You know that I don't like to wait for stuff, or should I say I don't mind waiting for stuff as long as I know there is a plan on the when and the how. But it seems that God is saying to me time and time again..Wait for me... my timing is perfect..wait for me...I have a plan and a purpose for your life. This week and even today, I am seeing proof that his timing is perfect and I need to Wait. Today, we arrived home just as God intented and because of that a blessing was provided not only to us but someone who has a greater need. More importantly than the blessing itself, Haley was able to see that it is better to give than receive. My heart has memorized and clings to Jeremiah 29:11 and 12
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to
harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and
pray to me, and I will listen to you.

But for some strange reason, I still think he needs me to write out that plan and not wait, so I am still learning. Over the past 18 months, I can honestly say that I am praising him for his plan, but that doesn't make the process any easier. I KNOW his has a plan ..... I am trying to wait....trying not to worry... trying to praise him but alone I am not able. I need Him! That is the answer. Now that I have written it maybe I can remeber...

No comments:

Post a Comment