Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Randon Thoughts Tuesday

Yes for the record, I waited till today to write this blog on purpose.

Super Doubles starts this week at Harris Teeter..Matt and I will be headed that way on Sunday. We are planning on two separate transactions to get more free stuff!

Matt and I got a Wii for Christmas, we both have been good about using it daily to get some exercise. I am so excited because I have lost 3 lbs already!

My hours at work (hospital) have to increase to 20 starting this week and so far it is going to be a struggle to readjust. I am hoping to have some time off at the end of the week but so far I have worked 2 full days YUCK!

I did not go to CVS this week..nothing I wanted! Matt did make a trip tonight to purchase eye patches for Lily.

I am tired and going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment