Monday, April 2, 2012

March in Review

The fact that I am at least 2 days late for posting this should tell you how busy we have been this past week or so. March was not a stellar month on any front but I want to inspire and remind my self of the goals I have set.

Blogging: 8 post for the month. Busy Busy Busy...

Goal: 15 per month



Devotions: 2 months in a row GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! 
Goal is 3 a week.



Groceries: Wow this should probably be considered an epic failure as we spent $1300 this month. But I used $100 from last month, my plan is also to use some of April's budget to cover as well. We have been stocking up on meat this month. For the first time, we are purchasing Zaycon chicken. Matt will be picking it up on Friday (6th). We purchased 80# but I have not a clue as too how long this will last. I would think 3 month but really am not sure!
Grocery Budget is set at $800 per month, this includes diapers, cleaning supplies, food and toiletries.



Financially: This is an area that is undergoing constant change. I purchased several used books this month regarding finances, one of the major things I learned is to set a budget/plan for all the reoccurring but unbudgeted items. This include such things as clothing and auto expenses. I know that we will not be able to met the items some months but my hope is by having even half of the money saved it will help to keep us on track.  I was able to pay off 2 small medical bills this month, and one credit card.  It was a difficulty but productive month!

Goal: To be Debt free except for mortgage by the end of the year.



Weight-  I am not sure what is up with this goal. I did meet my exercise goal but not the weight lose. I am going to continue to focus on the exercise and hope the weight loss catches up!
Goal to exercise 3x a week and to be down to 150 by December by losing around 4 # a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment