Thursday, February 16, 2012

Saving Money- CVS trip

Thursday's have turned out to be the day that we end up shopping especially for groceries since we have to travel to Winston (30 minutes) most of the time for the best deals. Today we went to CVS, Harris Teeters (2 orders) and Costco. By far the best trip saving wise was CVS.

Matt noticed this morning that he was out of shaving cream. After a few minutes of thought, I decided to use the 5 ECB I earned for completing a survey on line to buy the shaving creme.  I used Southern savers to find at least one coupon.  I was pleasantly surprised when I scanned my card at the red box and got another 5 ECB for beauty club purchases. Here is what I purchased for $0.36


I used a 0.55 coupon on the edge, the gum was on sale BOGO. I ended up grabbing these at the checkout so I would not waste any of the ECBs.  So I saved 95%, have 9 ECB left for next week and earn 0.25 for using my green bag tag.

Well worth the extra 5 minutes and stop at CVS

No comments:

Post a Comment