Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  • Plans for Saturday including working on and filing our income tax.
  • Going to try the envelope system next month for easier budgeting and saving.
  • Lily's face is looking much better!
  • We are going to make another trip to Food Lion this week to stock up more on house brand items
  • I am the only one that has a doctor's appointment this week.
  • Work is still really slow and looks like it will stay this way for several weeks.
  • I am actually met most of my goals this month- thus the need for this really lame blog entry!
  • CVS was actually a good place to shop this week
  • We actually spend less money when cooking/entertaining friends than even the 5 of us going out to eat!
  • Water from our refridgerator is better filtered than what I have purchased, so I am going to start re-using bottles and/or dig out our disney bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment