Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random thought

I seem to have alot of these today so I thought I would share . . . . . . .
  • I have set a new "weight loss/fitness" goal. In order to earn my full day of PTO at work I have to exercise 3 times a week and lose 20lbs. So I am going to focus on exercise 3 times a week to start. I did use the Wii tonight and it was encouraging in some way but I don't even want to read or think about the other numbers. I am currently at the same weight as when I was 9 month pregnant with Zach..not pretty I told you!
  • I found a new book that I am reading called When God Winks at You  it is basically based on the idea that there is no such thing as  a coincidence. I have said this for year so it is nice to read that i am right. I need the encouragement right now.
  • Last Friday morning, a dime fell out of Zach's sleeper when I was dressing him prior to my surgery. That was my "God wink"
  • Lily has a dermatology appointment in the morning, then Haley,Lily and Kendall have Flu shots tomorrow afternoon.
  • I am planning on ordering most of our Christmas presents this weekend.
  • I only have 2 more weeks of working at the Nursing home.
  • The girls have a chance to dress up 3 times this year for Halloween, once tonight for church, a fall festival on Saturday and the actual event on Monday. Hopefully we will get lots of pictures and I will post.
  • Lily got her first school pictures today and I forgot how unflattering they can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment