Sunday, June 12, 2011

Coupon Blessing 6/12/2011

I aplogize for my absense over the first 12 days of June but I have been one busy mom. I am hoping to catch up on some post over the next few days as things are settling into a routine busy.

These items are good deals (free or cheap) that cna be used for personal use or donated. This week, the deals require two transactions in order to reduce out of pocket expenses. IF you have Extra Care Bucks (ECB) from last week, simply do this as one transaction using them.

CVS Phamarcy

Transaction 1: Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 Razor $8
Use $4 off coupon from 6/12 Smart Source and purchase 1 razor. Out of pocket cost $4 and you will earn 4 ECB.

Transaction 2: Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 cartridge 4 pk $8.97
Use $2 off Schick Hydro refill from 6/12 Smart Source plus the 4 ECB from Transaction 1 to pay 2.79 plus taz. You will earn 4 ECB from this transaction.

Purchasing these together makes it awesome to donate. However, I will only be purchasing the Razor because I have discovered that I can buy Razor for less than $1. This amount makes them all disposable!

No comments:

Post a Comment