Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Worst CVS trip

I checked out the CVS sales last week (thursday) on line and was not that impressed. I also have been unable to find a 5 off 25 coupon in several weeks. So after going to CVS on Tuesday last week and getting more rain checks than actual items. I decided to try my luck on a Saturday night. The idea is that you get the better of the 2 weeks sales. I had a store coupon for diaper so I thought that would help. We are at the point where several needs have come us like shaving cream, contact solution and with both the kids being sick last week, I think we have doubled the use of diapers. I ended up spending 42 and saving only 17. The reason I wanted to post this is because sometimes it happens...hopefully not again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment