Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Randon Thoughts Tuesday

I love this idea especially this week, when I am trying to blog everyday and I have alot to say.

-Kendall is doing really well with potty training. She stays dry about half the day and is starting to realize she is wet.

- Lily was so excited last night when she was able to read a entire sentence by herself. Matt and her are completing a lesson for reading about 3 times a week with the goal of reading independently around Christmas

-I have been able to do "home school" 3 of the last 5 days. I have also been able to set up folders for Matt to use the other days.

-Reservation for both Birch Run and Claire have been made and paid for. So we are definitely going to MI for Thanksgiving.

- I have already started Christmas shopping and have finished about half.

-We are buying a ceiling fan tonight so hopefully we can go an entire week with using the central air.

No comments:

Post a Comment