Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Awesome Food Lion Trip


If you are not familiar with Lexington then let me explain that there are 2 place to buy groceries here, Food Lion or the Walmart. I can't stand going to either especially since I have started couponing. In the past three months I have been shopping at Food Lion once. I was really surprised to read on Southern Savers that she was considering a trip to Food Lion. I read and decided it was worth a try and if they were rude that was it. I actually planned out 4 separate transactions at home and even check the circular once I arrived to make sure the sale was the same. I was able to purchase the following for $7.68 saving $48 or 84%. All the transactions worked without a hitch except for one with the mayo and after getting a manager they keyed it in and apologized. I hope this is a sign of things to come.
I purchased :
4 bags of sunflower seeds
4 containers of Kraft Mayo
2 containers of Kraft Mayo Sandwhich shop
10 containers of Cool Whip
3 containers of Containers of Country Time Lemonade
1 bottle of A-1 steak sauce
1 10 pack of Capri Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment