Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where does time go?

Today is Saturday, it has been a full 5 days since I posted anything on my blog. In the past, I have always had a good reason, look how busy I have been, but today I have none... it was a normal week around here. So maybe I will just do a list of the regular things that happened this week.
  • Worked a total of 28 hours with a full day off on Thursday.
  • Lily and Kendall had eye appointments on Thursday. Lily's weak eye is becoming stronger with patching. We have to kept patching probably another year. Kendall's eyes are half as bad as Lily's and both get new glasses.
  • Matt and I both have exercised at least 30 minutes the entire week.
  • The house is presentable not clean not dirty just managed.
  • Started moving the playroom around to get more room in it and finally move all toys out of our bedroom.
  • Matt, Lily and Haley went to church on Tuesday night
  • Superbowl party on Sunday
  • Ordered Haley's class ring on Wednesday night
So this is what normal is?

No comments:

Post a Comment