Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  • My Mother's Day was fun. Matt and the little ones made me an awesome omelet for breakfast. At lunch, we grilled out with friends. Next came a long nap with the rain. We ended the day at my brothers for dinner. The kids played for hours and I ate way way too much.
  • Cheerleading is down to one night a week for the next month. Unfortunately, the practice last 2 and half hours.
  • We survived the yard sale!!!Which means our trip to IKEA on Thursday should be even more fun since I have several things in mind, I want to find!
  • Today is the last "steady " paycheck for  Matt for at least 3 years.  It is scary and exciting all at the same time.
  • We made a short and one of least expensive trips to Costco on Monday. We were able to spend less than an hour in the store. Of course we have already discovered something we forgot.
  • Our budget for the month is on track.  I am actually hopefully we will finish ahead of the plan.
  • My weight loss for the month is way off tra ck.....UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • At least, I am managing to pray and read a devotion 5 times a week.
  • I will soon be moving this blog to it's own website, the hold up is learning how to use Word Press.
  •  Harris Teeter is starting a Triple coupon event tomorrow and I have no plans on going at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment