Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April In Review

April where did it go? DISNEY WORLD!
Hopefully more pictures and blog about that soon!

Blogging
: 6 is the official number. Honestly, I had anticipated that I would be able to post at least a couple of blogs from vacation but instead we stay out and enjoyed the parks. I am hoping to hit my goal of 15 this month much of which will be pictures from Disney!
Devotions: I am trying but I still have not met consistently 3x a week with a higher goal of 5 times a week. This was better than blogging but I still have not found the established time to do this
Couponing/Grocery Budgeting: My grocery budget actually came in at $500 for the month but that did not include Disney food. I have been able to stock up with some items this past week with 3 trips to Harris Teeter for "Super Doubles" and a trip to Food Lion for stocking.
Financially: Disney enough said!
Weight- Haven't checked because of vacation,back to the real world in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment