Friday, April 8, 2011

Sleep

I know I have talked about how important sleep is to me in the past but what a better day to post about it again. We thought we have solved most of the sleep issues when we moved Kendall in the room with Lily, which in turn left Zach in his room alone. But over the last few weeks, sleep has become an issue again. Zach is starting to wake himself up in the middle of the night on a regular basis. Last night after being awake twice prior to one am, he was again awake. Zach ended up calling every name he could think off including the cats, followed by an all out tratum that ended with him completely silent for aobut 5 minutes before starting the snobs again. It took almost 2 hours for him to go completely back asleep. But at 6:05am he was wide awake and in one of his best moods. Matt and I are hoping that after one or two night of completely ignoring him that he will stop waking up for attention at night. Kendall and Lily have decided that they are going to advoid naps if at all possible. It is honestly to the point that in order for one or both to be quiet for 30 minutes you have to spank, and/or separate and spank again. Today I moved Kendall to my bed thinking Lily would be quiet, no she actually is much worse than Kendall crying and whining. I just want to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment