Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have just read on a blog about listing one thing per day you are thankful for during the month of November. Well since I don't tweet and face book is too easy to forget, I thought I would for the 4 Thursdays in November make a list of the things big and small I am thankful for. I would like to do a list of at least 7 each week with no repeats but that might not happen. This week is easy

1. Remington Lee Curry- his short life has taught this family more than can be explained in words. He was our angel for those 23 days and I learned more about my faith, God's love and peace in the months since his death than in any other time in my life. I had been told that you will never understand God's peace until you experience it and that is so true. I am thankful that I was present at his birth and that I can say he was loved and is missed on a daily basis

2. My kids- Amanda, Haley, Lily, Kendall and Zach. Each one bring joy and love on a daily basis. I am so proud to be their mother and want to enjoy each precious moment we have together.

3. Matt- he is truely my soul mate and partner. We are a team and as a team we can face anything. Even when we fight I know that we are always together.

4. My parents- I was raised by two awesome Christian partners who continue to teach and guide me. I now realize how poor we were but as a child I was blessed and never thought I was missing our on anything.

5. My job- I can arrange my schedule to spend time with the kids in the mornings, at doctor appointments or whenever needed. I also get to work with my BF.

6. My church family- I recently read a blog where a church family was described as bride. This was a beautiful picture but I prefer to think of mine as a family. We can agree to disagree but always love and support each other.

7. Time alone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment