Friday, May 27, 2011

$5 CVS Trip

I have to admit up front this is my 4th trip to CVS this week, and I will attempt to make another tommorow (Saturday) unless I get to busy. CVS has been running some really good sales this week, Diet Coke 12 pks are buy 3 get 1 free or 4 for $10. In addition Revlon nail polish is on sale for $4.99 with $4 ECB and a limit of 6. The red box is also printing out the same coupons all week of FREE Green Bag tag and $1 off 2 Crystal light.

I started with 4 ECB from a previous nail polish and 0.99ECB from previous purchase of gum.

My first transaction was for 1 pk of Dentyne gum, 1 bottle of Nail polish, 3 individual packs of Crystal Light. I used the red box coupons for Crystal Light along with a B2G1 free, $2 off color cosmetic revlon coupon. Total out of pocket 0.23 (tax) and earned 4 ECB from Polish and 0.99 from gum.

Second Transaction was 4 12pks of Diet Coke and 3 individual packs of Crystal Light. I used another Crystal Light (1.00off) along with a B2G1 free, 4 ECB from previous transaction and both $0.99 ECB from gum purchases. Total out of pocket $4.74 and I earned another ECB for using my Green Bag tag 4 times.

Total spent $4.97, saved $27.11 for a total of 85% or in reality I spent 0.10 a can on 4 packs of soda and the rest was free!

No comments:

Post a Comment