Growing up this was one of my favorite songs. I woke up this morning with the tune and words in my head. So after waiting all day to decide what to blog about, I figured this might be a good day to be thankful for what I have and not focus on what I don't..Will you join me and leave a comment with your "blessing" today?
1. A wonderful husband who is willing to help with laundry, dishes and house cleaning as long as I ask.
2. 5 wonderful children who every day I can see making stride and enjoying life. (OK only the three little happen every day but I still love my teens!)
3. A borrowed van that allows me to work and do simple errors but more importantly give me the ability to not be stuck at home!
4. A job that allows me to work a couple of hours a week.
5. Money to cover the bills for the month and "promised" money to be able to cover the unexpected expense of a new transmission.
6. A garden with growing plants and flowers that is exciting to watch grow!
Count your blessing with me today!
20 Best Sam’s Club Instant Savings Deals to Shop Now
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment